Following on from last weeks COVID-19 and Kitchen Staffing Update, through until 12.01 am Saturday 8 May, the following COVID19 restrictions remain in place:
- Masks must continue to be worn both indoors and outdoors at the Club
- HYC is required to operate at 75% capacity and apply the 2sqm rule – staff will be managing this as appropriate
- Members can consume beverages without the provision of a meal
- Members must be seated at all times to consume food and beverage
it’s important to also note that Club has recently encountered some significant staffing turnover in the Kitchen which also will now have some minor impact on operations until Monday 10 May. The following changes to Kitchen / Food operations are necessary in addition to the COVID19 restrictions noted above:
- Thursday 6 May – Kitchen closed for full menu (lunch) however some snack items will be made available
- Friday 7 May – Kitchen trading as normal for the Marina Room Restaurant (lunch and dinner), the Wet Bar will be closed for food orders from 6 pm and no snack items will be available in the Members Bar. Please note the Members Draw will occur on Friday night.
- Saturday 8 May – Kitchen trading as normal for the Marina Room Restaurant (lunch and dinner), the Wet Bar trading as normal and no snack items will be available in the Members Bar
- Sunday 9 May – the Clubs Mother’s Day event as advertised being the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffet will continue as normal however the Kitchen will be closed for the regular Sunday menu but some snack items will be made available
Please note the Bar Trading hours remain unchanged.
It is expected that revised COVID19 information will be released by the WA Government before the current restrictions cease on Saturday 8 May at 12.01 am. When this occurs, the Club will also notify Members of any change in circumstances to Club operations.