Please note the following transitional COVID-19 restrictions remain in place at the Club until 12.01 am on Monday 12 July:
- Masks mandatory indoors in the Clubhouse
- Masks mandatory outdoors where physical distancing is no possible
- 150 person limit in the Clubhouse at all times
- 2sqm rule applies at all time
- Use the SafeWA app when at the Club
- Practice improved hygiene.
The Club’s restaurant and bar remain open for both takeaway and dine-in, and reservations are encouraged, so please come down and support your Club.
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation during this next stage of government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions.
General Manager, Hillarys Yacht Club