- This event has passed.
Father’s Day 2020
September 6, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Father’s Day is a very special day where we celebrate the fathers, spouses, step-fathers, brothers or role models in our life. Here are 5 great ways you can celebrate Father’s Day this year:
5. Take your Dad fishing around Hillarys Yacht Club
4. Take your Dad sailing or power boating around Hillarys Yacht Club
3. Take your Dad for a dive around Hillarys Yacht Club
2. Take your Dad paddle boarding or kayaking around Hillarys Yacht Club
Ok we’re making our best Dad jokes – you were going to do those things anyway, right? But seriously – number 1 on our list of great Father’s Day activities is:
1. Take Dad out for a great meal at Hillarys Yacht Club!
Breakfast Sittings with live music by Jhoe Mura
Lunch Sittings with live music by Tod Woodward plus Balloon Twisting for the kids from 12:30-2:30
All breakfast meal services will include:
- A continental breakfast platter for the table including orange juice, coffee & tea
- Your choice of traditional full breakfast or vegetarian full breakfast ($25)
- Kids under 12 breakfast includes scrambled eggs, toast, hash browns and bacon ($15)
All lunch meal services will include 3 delicious courses:
- Entree sharing platter for the table with a selection of terrines, dips, breads, cured meats and rillettes
- Your choice of main – Spiced Barramundi with Mediterranean couscous and Tzatziki / Shiraz Braised Beef Cheek with soft white polenta and seasonal greens / House Made Ricotta Gnocchi with roast pumpkin sauce, green peas and baby spinach ($40)
- Dessert will be a chef’s selection of petit fours – mini tarts, parfait & truffles
- Kids under 12 meals are a choice of fish & chips or hamburger & chips ($17.50)
Special dietary requirements can be catered for. Please include details in the booking notes.
Sittings are limited to 100 people so book now using the links below or call 9246 2833 to reserve your table.