Our Marina Room Restaurant is open Fridays through Mondays, strictly adhering to the current COVID-19 regulations for seated dining services.
(2 June 2020) Due to the most recent changes, we are permitted to welcome up to 100 Members and guests at a time and no longer have to serve meals in scheduled sittings.
Regulations permit table service only – Members are not permitted to order from the bar area. Tables have been carefully spaced so that Members and guests may maintain adequate social distancing. Menus will be available on a blackboard and disposable table menus can be provided when required.
Members and guests must adhere to the following Club and state mandates when attending.
- Members must sign in and all guests are required to have their name and a contact phone number recorded.
- Members and guests are encouraged to wash their hands and or sanitise them prior to entering the restaurant.
- Members and guests must wait for the Maître D to escort them to their tables in the designated dining area.
- Members and guests must be seated and alcohol can only be served with food orders.
- Social distancing and good hygiene practices must be followed
- During this time HYC has implemented a “No Cash” policy and will only accept credit cards or member cards
Contact Club Reception on 9246 2833 to reserve a table for one of our lunch or dinner sittings. Please note that HYC members will be given priority for dining bookings.
Pinky’s Wet Bar Takeaway Service
Our outdoor, undercover wet bar area remains closed for the time being, opening only on Friday evening, Saturdays and Sundays for takeaway order pickup.
Please visit our Latest News section for up to date takeaway menu selections and other details.